Monday, August 8, 2016

Clean and Simple

I've been the mood to make 
simply stamped/clean and simple cards of late.
Here's one I did with a cute little lamb stamp I got at 
Dollar Tree a long time ago.
I paired it with a Bible verse and 
lightly colored around the image.
Here's a view of the inside:

Supplies and Tools: Lamb Stamp, Scripture Stamp (Biblical Impressions), Large Polk-a-dot embossing folder (The Paper Studio), Scholar Prismacolor Pencils, Embroidered Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

This post linked to:


3 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This card is adorable, love the simplicity. I don't think I've ever seen stamps at our Dollar Tree, guess it's hit or miss with what they have. You're one crafty lady. I'm sure many are blessed by your cards and handmade gifts. Not to mention the inspiration you provide here for our homes. Thank you. ~ Abby

Pam said...

What a sweet little card, I just love the little lamb!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgrammy.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is ever so sweet, and like the embossed background too, the light shading around it looks great!